30 May Cauliflower with bechamel sauce and grated cheese
Today we bring you a perfect recipe to which you can add any of our grated cheeses. With it you will get people who reject cauliflower to give a second chance to this beneficial food. The recipe takes around 45 minutes and will depend, of course, on the means at your disposal, but do not worry because it is easy to make, besides being delicious.
Ingredients for two
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 slice lemon
- 1 jet of oil for the bechamel
- 1 little oil to cover the frying pan
- 1 walnut butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- whole milk that supports shredded cheese (both milk and cheese can be lactose-free)
- ham tacos
- The first thing we’ll do is fill the pot with water. Pour the slice of lemon together with the jet of oil. Next, add the cauliflower, which must have been cut in cold before, and leave it to cook on a medium heat for between 25 and 30 minutes, until we see that it is ready. Take it out and leave it in an oven dish.
- For the sauce: put the pan on the fire, add a little oil and nut butter. When it is hot, add the two tablespoons of flour and, while stirring, let the flour toast a little. Then, gradually add the milk while stirring (we can use lactose-free milk). When we think we already have a kind of cream, add the salt and remove it.
- We go to the cauliflower, which should be in the oven dish, and add the béchamel sauce over the pieces and cover, to maintain the smell and temperature.
- Finally, sprinkle as much as you like with grated cheese and ham and grill it for a few minutes until it browns and the cheese melts.
- The dish is ready, serve it quickly while it is hot and enjoy it.