02 Aug Pearls of mozzarella, the key ingredient of your pasta salad.
To take it to the beach or pool, eat at home, accompanied or alone. A pasta salad is always the ideal option to combat the summer heat. Fast, simple, delicious, and above all, refreshing. However, this salad is not only made with cold pasta, the most important thing is the adrezo that you use, which will give you all the flavor. And in this case, the main ingredient will be the pearls of mozzarella.
- 250 grams of paste.
- 250 grams of mozzarella pearls.
- 2 large tuna cans.
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- Fresh basil.
- Black olives.
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste.
- Modena vinegar or other type, to taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the pasta to boil. In a pot, plenty of water over high heat. Once the water has boiled, a good handful of salt and the pasta will be put in, which will be allowed to boil until the consistency that we prefer is obtained. Once boiled, strain and cool.
Mix the ingredients. We cut the tomatoes and the olives trying to be more or less of the same form. Crumble the tuna and incorporate all these ingredients along with the pearls of mozzarella in a bowl.
Incorporate the basil leaves. For this, we can grind it, or leave the whole leaves. If we choose to shred the leaves, it would be the time to incorporate the oil and vinegar that we are going to use in the salad in the crusher.
Serve the salad cold and juicy.
Optional: add 1 clove of garlic, very chopped.
This salad raises a fun and tasty way of eating taking care of our health. Also, because of the ingredients and the colors of the dish, you will feel like in Italy without having to leave the sofa at home. Totally recommended.