19 Sep Burrata Toscanella, a “gourmet” pleasure
Burrata Toscanella Flor de Burgos is a delicious mozzarella stuffed with cream and spun pasta, soft, fibrous texture and delicate flavor, almost sweet that it melts in your mouth.
Creamy and smooth taste it is excellent for just a little bread or with various accompaniments … with pesto salad with arugula and lettuce,fresh or dried tomatoes, olive oil, basil, balsamic vinegar …
Only health benefits
Its high content of protein (10% per 100 grams) of lactic flora, vitamins, minerals and phosphorus, make this cheese a product highly recommended under the nutritional point of view.
Like most dairy products, burrata is a great source of calcium. Approximately 25 grams of burrata, supplies 15% of daily needs of an adult and 4% of vitamin A.
• Burrata with cherry tomatoes and basil.
• Burrata with dried tomatoes
• Burrata with tomato and pesto
• Burrata Salad with arugula or lettuce and tomatoes
• Burrata with Iberico ham and grated tomato
• Burrata with Cantabrian anchovies
• Burrata with slices of zucchini, dried tomatoes and pine nuts.
Always dressed with olive oil, salt and balsamic vinager.